• Mikayla was again fantastic. Ethan is almost swimming on his own and is really into it. Cora following closely behind. Mikayla was incredibly clever and patient working with Cora. - Doug & Sandy Davidson
• Trevor was terrific with my kids! My son, a slightly nervous new swimmer, followed him right into the pool and showed no fear as Trevor guided him through fun swimming exercises & games. Both kids said they can't wait for their next lesson East Hampton swim lesson! –Amy T
• I saw your cards this morning at Khans in town and was ranting and raving about how great you guys are. – Nadia
• Rachel is great & it’s amazing the progress my daughter made in just 2 Bridgehampton swimming lessons! - Cheryl
• Trevor is fantastic with my son. He talks about Trevor all the time…Coach Trevor. And Trevor finally got my daughter to go in the water for 10 minutes - a mini breakthrough.
• We have had such wonderful experiences with both Mikayla and Trevor. We are so fortunate to have them as coaches & role models for our little ones :) - MM
• We absolutely love Rachel! She is an exceptional swim teacher and is really gifted! – Jenn
• SwimHamptons is great. We had a rather hectic schedule with different days and times for 3 weeks but they were always here ready to teach, even in the rain. - LH
• Evelyn went underwater for the first time. She is making great strides thanks to Rachel & Mikayla. – Ali
I am grateful to Mikayla, who has taught me how to swim properly over the past 3 weeks & also to regain some confidence after the death of my husband of 50 years. I have been staying with my family in East Hampton; Mikayla was giving lessons to my daughter-in-law and granddaughter, so I decided to sign on as well. Although I could do some basic strokes, I had never learned how to breathe. I am now doing it and am amazed at the progress I’ve made in a short time. Mikayla is gifted in teaching children & adults. She has encouraged me to learn a new & rewarding skill at a very difficult time in my life. I also have discovered that one can not swim & grieve at the same time, a welcome break from my heavy grief. Today, at our last lesson, we talked about the value of offering swim lessons as part of grievance groups! We think it has promise! Thank you! - Marjorie S. Greenberg - Washington, D.C.
• The boys are excited about Trevor going to their Grandmother’s pool today. They really like him and he has been great. They even asked if he could baby sit them! - AS
• Trevor was great with my daughter Sam. We will definitely keep up our East Hampton swim lessons. - Jana
• You guys were great! What a find! All the best, Robin
• Mikayla has a warm & gentle nature that helps put children at ease during lessons. - Norma, Aquatics Director EH YMCA
• Trevor is irreplaceable for Southampton swim lessons. -RS
• Rachel was great today. You have a lovely team! - Archie
• Hi Mikayla. Thank you so much for all your help with Carson & Colton this past week in the Hamptons!! You did such a great job getting them comfortable with the water. Carson made HUGE progress. - Lance
• I want to say how fantastic Rachel has been and how thrilled I am that we could work out these Shelter Island swim lessons. Persephone loves Rachel, and it has made the summer much more fun for Persephone and much easier for me, and I see her making great progress. She asks to go into the pool without floatation devices and I feel so much more confident letting her in the pool. My daughter is now swimming with her head underwater and it only took four classes, and NO TEARS! - Nell
• Huge kudos to Trevor. In 3 days of Southampton swim lessons our daughter went from only wanting to play on the steps in the pool to jumping waves in the ocean and really trying hard to swim on her own. – NP
• Mikayla is an excellent Sag Harbor swim instructor. She immediately bonded with our 3-year-old son, and with her careful and patient instruction, he quickly overcame his fear of the water. Equally important to us was Mikayla's warmth. - PD
• I cannot begin to tell you how ecstatic I am with Mikayla and thrilled with my son’s Southampton swim lessons. My son had his first lesson not wanting to swim at all. Just a few weeks later he is loving the pool and wants to learn. Mikayla’s smart training method is very effective. She is extremely professional and nice - a bonus! In addition, my son can be a bit “devilish” but Mikayla has complete patience with him. I highly recommend Mikayla to anyone who wants to learn or improve their swimming. - Claudette
Copyright © 2018 SwimHamptons.com - All Rights Reserved.